Heads up New Yorkers, have you seen our latest subway campaign?
As we’re just celebrated completing 3 million bookings around the world, we wanted to take a little look at just how many homes Handy’s helped keep clean and tidy in New York and showcase some of the amazing professionals that helped get us there.
Here’s what we found when we crunched the numbers:
- 72,573 toilets scrubbed on the Upper West Side
- 42,813 beds made in Murray Hill
- 34,375 dishes washed in Williamsburg
- 60,156 showers scrubbed in the East Village
- 31,980 trash cans emptied in Chelsea
- 19,012 floors washed every week in NYC
- 63,250 kitchens shined on the Upper East Side
Meet some of the Pros who make it all happen!
We asked some of the top professionals in New York if they’d like to star in our subway campaign, to tell the story of the people behind the service and find out what motivates them to do a fantastic job for their customers.
Meet Desi, mother of three, full time cleaning professional and all round rockstar. Louisina, native New Yorker, who’s lived in Manhattan all her life and cleaned for customers all over the city. Mirelle, who’s done over a thousand cleanings and loves making new friends with her customers. And Claudene, who’s been on the Handy platform for over 3 years and always gets five star ratings!