In this latest episode of Handy’s How To series, learn how to put up an open shelf!
Check out the video with our instructions below. Or click to book a professional handyman from the Handy platform to take care of the job as soon as tomorrow!
What you need:
– Tape Measure
– Spirit Level
– Power Drill & Drill Bits
– Screwdriver & Screws
How to put up a shelf:
1. Check for electric cables
2. Mark the center of the shelf
3. Insert drill bit with Hammer mode + fast speed setting
4. Drill the center hole
5. Insert a drywall anchor
6. Screw the bracket into the anchor
7. Use a spirit level to mark the remaining holes
8. Drill the holes and insert the anchors
9. Screw in the rest of the bracket
10. Fit the shelf
11. Tighten screws underneath
That’s it! The job’s done.
Please remember that Handy is the creator of a technology platform that connects clients with qualified independent professionals in the business of providing home cleaning, handyperson and related home services. Handy does not provide those services and does not employ individuals to perform such services. Handy’s role is limited to offering the technology platform as a referral tool for clients and qualified independent professionals