Looking to add some Halloween holiday flare to your home? Check out these spooky ideas from The Novogratz!
1. Skeletons Scaling Your Windows: Stage a skeleton break-in with rope and life-sized pose-able skeletons.
2. Hands Stuck Under the Door: Close a closet door on creepy hands to make your guests never want to leave.
3. Floating Witch Hats In Your Foyer: Suspend a few floating witch hats in your foyer with fishing wire to make trick-or-treaters feel like they’re being watched.
4. Spiders In Ice Cubes: Make your ice cubes festive by adding spiders and a little orange food coloring.
5. Eyeball Punch: Add eyeballs to red punch for a creepy cocktail.
6. Finger Food: Make your guests do a double take with your vegetable tray by adding some nontraditional finger food.
Book Handy home cleaning services for help with the pre- and post-party cleaning & have a spooktacular Halloween!